What makes a good Pediatrician?
That is a question concern parents everywhere has on their mind. I will attempt to answer this questions as best as possible thru my personal experience. I feel these are some of the qualities they should posses.
- A good listener- parents have concerns about their children's health and feel they should be heard and not ridiculed about asking questions.
- Has a staff that cares about the children and their families.
- The staff would let parents know when and if their children needs any vaccinations.
- They offer the correct information to the parents, not miss informing parents of thinks that are important to know. Information such as communicable diseases.
- Courtesy calls are always nice. We know how busy we could be and having a reminder call is always nice.
- Not having to wait a life time to be seen.
- Where money is not always everything.
I have found 2 Pediatrician Office that offer warm friendly services. They have be good to me. If you need staff that really cares for your children, give them a try.
Dr. Aime in Plant City
Dr. Stewart in N. Lakeland